Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 1...the remix

Oh hey hello there! It's but quite awhile since I've posted anything. Since March of 2014 to be precise & I don't really have a good reason for my absence.

So what has been going on since I last posted? Thanks for asking...you're very kind! Well, we moved to Belgrade and I stopped focusing on my weight loss. That's about all that has happened really in the past almost year.

My husband has been struggling health-wise & it was just easier to focus on being there for him. Ok, maybe easier isn't the best word to use...but it was certainly a great excuse to not look at myself much. Steven's health is still what it is...it needs improving, but I'm done not looking at myself.

I mean come on, I'm great. I think...sometimes.

The point is that I've come to realize that I'm worth focusing on. To start, I made a phone call to The Ridge Athletic Club in Bozeman which led me to meeting with some of their wonderful staff. I really can't put into words how I felt when I left there today. Hopeful maybe...or excited...or even nervous but in a good way. The opportunity that I have is what dream are made of. It will be a sweaty, hard-working, and sometimes difficult one but still a dream.

So here I am...starting over again but with more hope and determination that this time isn't going to end like all the others.

Today, I am going to weigh myself (not looking forward to that part), take measurements, and remain positive. After All, those numbers might be what I am right now but they don't define my future.

Until next time - Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment