Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 1

I'm starting out on this whole thing with being completely open and honest. I figure that if I can't be truthful with how I got to this point nothing will ever change.

 The truth is that every crappy thing that I have gone through has made the person that I am today.  Yes, part of that description includes being overweight...but you know what my weight can change.  I don't know how the hell I'm going to do this when I have everyone else to take care of before myself, but I'll find a way.

So cheers and let the journey begin.

-Cat




1 comment:

  1. Wow.
    You are beautiful. Just beautiful!
    Your story is tragic and painful, and I can see what a strong and incredible person you are in spite of it.
    I do watch that show, and I enjoy it. So take no offense when I say... you are so much better than reality TV.
    You absolutely deserve the help of someone knowledgeable like Chris, but you don't deserve to be edited or exploited in any way because of your life story or your size. You CAN do this "on your own", out of the spotlight.
    But through this blog, you are now never alone.
    I look forward to following your journey and helping and supporting you in any way I can.

    Nice to meet you :-)

    ReplyDelete