Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Reminder

Why am I doing this?

I've found myself asking this question a few times over the past four months. The answer this time came in the form of a climbing harness at the Spire Climbing Center. 

The kid has fallen in love with climbing.
The first time we went, I could only look at the harness and make jokes. Last weekend I was able to get it on and buckled...except for that one that goes over the butt. It just didn't want to go there. This weekend who knows!? What I do know is that it's an immediate goal that is in reach. 

For now I'm using it to keep going...to walk that extra bit on the treadmill & lift that last few reps when my arms feel like jelly. 

Spending quality time with my husband and son, doing something active is why I'm not stopping (even when I want to)

UP NEXT: A quick and easy recipe guaranteed to put a smile on your face! 

Caleb's BAM Chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment