Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Opportunity of a Lifetime...

In an effort to really and I mean REALLY lose this weight that I have tried over and over and over to lose, I made a call to the local gym here in Bozeman. I spoke with a really nice lady named Emily. She took my info and promised to have someone give me a call back. 

Now, I believe that some people are just meant to be in your life. Call it divine intervention or fate if you will but some are just meant to affect the course of your life. That's where Jenny enters the picture. She called me back & with that one conversation my world started to change.

I met with her a few days later to tour the facility & to meet a few of the other...I'm going to call them angels because they really are! I had emailed my video letter to Chris Powell and my Extreme Makeover submission to them prior to my visit. In other words they already knew where I was coming from. We talked about what my life was like and what I wanted. There were tears shed during the conversation. I mean this is ME we are talking about & the topic is a pretty darn emotional subject for me. At the end of the meeting, I felt excited, nervous but above all I felt hopeful. 

On Friday, I went back to discuss options and walked out of there with an entire plan! As of Tuesday January 27th 2015, I will be working with not one but TWO trainers, a small group of people that know the struggle, and a health coach!! Take a moment and re-read that last sentence. Go ahead, I'll wait...

Awesome huh?!

I know that I have so much work ahead of me, but this really is an opportunity of a lifetime. I am pumped and ready to do this with their guidance and support system. 

Now, I just have to go and buy some shoes and if you know me I really hate shoes but something tells me I won't get away with wearing flip flops.


4 comments:

  1. Cat, I lost 160 lbs..but that isn't the best part..I kept it off! 5 years now and I haven't varied 5 lbs. I started out at 365, was severely diabetic. I was taking one bottle or 1,000 units every TWO DAYS!
    Within a year I was down to 200, where I remain..and use 15 units per day. I had to have both knees replaced because of the weight, and survived 2 heart attacks, open heart surgery to replace a bad valve and rebuild my aorta.
    You deserve to be happy..just know there are many of us cheering you on! Rick Lacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that! It really does help knowing that I have a cheering team. If you don't mind me asking, how did you lose the 160 lbs? Any tips that could help me do this?

      Delete
  2. Wowzers Caydee! Im so so so happy for you...and you can pass those tips along to me. Oh man What a blessing you have been given.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited and it truly is an answer to my prayers. As for the tips that I'll be getting. I totally will be passing them on to anyone and everyone that wants to listen lol

      Delete