Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday weigh in

This last week did not have me at my best.  I would love to use all the glorious food from my husband's birthday party as an excuse but I'm not going to. The real reasons my week wasn't what it could have been. I snacked late at night a few times and I skipped breakfast then over compensated later in the day.

Yes I messed up a few times over the last 7 days but I also did a lot right.  I didn't give up for the rest of the day when I had something unhealthy.  I didn't doubt myself or what I was capable of.  I sweated my butt off dancing around the house...I mean cleaning the house.  I didn't make a single joke at my own expense.  I didn't roll my eyes when my husband said I was beautiful.  They aren't huge victories, but a win is a win, right?!

On to the scale....




I'm a bit shocked over the inches lost since I started all of this.  I'm happy to report that I've worn a few shirts I haven't fit into in years, and my normal clothes have been feeling looser which is a big boost to my self esteem.  I do dread the measuring process, but its nice to have the numbers show "something" is happening when I don't feel like I can see a difference.

<3 - Cat


1 comment:

  1. I just noticed that the chest and bust are switched. the bust is at 60 and the chest is at 56.25.

    ReplyDelete